Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Proofreading Services

Attention writers! I would like to announce my new business, Word by Word, a freelance proofreading and writing service I have just launched. Tell your friends! Just kidding, but really, I won't be mad if you tell them.

I have been writing for quite a while as a freelancer and figured it was time to start my own website. I encourage you to stop on by and check it out. 

http://wordbyword.snappages.com

I offer SEO article writing, blog article writing and web content. In addition, I offer proofreading and light editing services. As you all know, I'm in school for Copy Editing. I already have most of the knowledge they are teaching us, but with a certificate on the way, it is time to get my experience up there.

In my attempt to gain a solid work experience proofreading, I've worked for Distributed Proofreaders as well as proofread for my current place of work. In just getting my services out there, within a week I was proofreading an amateur author's query letter and first ten pages of their novel! That's some great experience!

So if you are working on your own project right now or know anyone that needs a second set of eyes, direct them to my website! No, I'm not trying to get business with my blog. I just wanted to tell my few readers about my newest accomplishment. Thank you for reading!

From One Writer--

Love,
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete